Store Fulfillment synchronises inventory and workflows to ensure optimal stock management between the central warehouse and the physical shop networkAsk our experts
Efficient stock management for distribution to physical shops
The Store Fulfillment module has been designed for companies that need real-time control over inventory of their warehouse and physical shops. Additionally, it syncs supply operations throughout the distribution network such as picking, replenishment, transfers between shops and returns.
Best-in-class features of Store Fulfillment
- WMS integration with point of sale (POS) terminals
- Automatic replenishment of shop items depending on stock level
- Task generation after an in-shop sale or return
- Transfer of in-warehouse items to shops or between shops
- Warehouse management with cash-and-carry model
- Quick in-shop stock counts
- Coordinated counts between different operators
- Automatic reports (stock level by shop or stock on the way, etc.)
What benefits does it provide?
- Inventory always updated in warehouse and shops
- Stockouts eliminated in shop
- Task synchronisation between warehouse and shops
- Coordinated transfers between shops
- Efficient returns management
- End-to-end distribution visibility in real-time
Store Fulfillment adapts to different shop types
A distribution centre serves one or more shops in different geographical locations. Shops are replenished with goods available in the distribution centre. The system controls returns and transfers between shops.
Shop incorporated in the warehouse with picking done for customers
Customers pick the products they need from the shelves and pay at the counter. In this case, the shop and warehouse inventory are managed separately.
Shop incorporated in a warehouse with picking done by staff
Customers order the products they need at the shop counter. Then, operators are responsible for locating them in the warehouse. Once the sale is made, the system updates the inventory automatically.